AeroFlow® electric radiator with fireclay storage core
Advantages and product information
Surface storage heaters with firebrick storage core combine the advantages of classic storage heating with those of direct heating. They heat up quickly and maintain the heat without power supply. Core pieces here are our firebrick and our specially developed slats.
Optionally, our radiators are supplied with the App-compatible FlexiSmart display controller or the FlexiComfortApp wireless controller. Please note that the wireless controller also requires a room thermostat X3D.
AeroFlow® Electric radiator in a glance
- ⇒Power levels from 650 watts to 2,450 watts
- ⇒ Affordable purchase costs
- ⇒ No consequential expenses for maintenance and chimney sweeping
- ⇒ 100 % energy conversion
- ⇒ Best possible convection
- ⇒ Ideal for allergy sufferers
- ⇒ As additional heating or main heating
- ⇒ Affordable replacement of old night storage heaters
- ⇒ 15 years manufacturer’s warranty
- ⇒ Wall bracket included
- ⇒ Individually controllable, also through free app * ***
- ⇒ Room saving, as no tanks and the like are required
- ⇒ Optimal for buildings without heating pipe systems
- ⇒ Ideal for buildings without heating pipe systems
- ⇒ Can be integrated in PV installations
- ⇒ No dust spreading or other soiling
- ⇒ Soundless and odourless
- ⇒ Made in Germany
Modern energy-saving surface storage heating by high density storage core made of firebrick and our own specially developed AeroFlow® manufacturing process are also suitable as a replacement for night storage and night storage heaters.
We promise a pleasant and even combination of convection heat and radiant heat for a pleasant room temperature. The best mix of infrared heating and convector.
KNo air turbulence caused by blowers or fans. Short heating phase and long heat storage through 2 cm thick firebrick storage core (about 40 minutes heat storage in a heated room).
Thermal overheating protection for your safety. Robust steel with high-quality powder coating in RAL 9010, pure white on the heater.
Odourless and noiseless operation as well as maintenance-free, long-lasting electric radiators - the heating performance of the AeroFlow® technology is guaranteed for 15 years!
Possible applications of electric heaters as additional heating in:
- Garden house, gazebo
- Dining room
- Passive house
- Energy-efficient house
- Staircase, hallwayr
- Office container
- Workshop, storage room, storage chamber
Easy fitting and uncomplicated connection.
All electric storage heaters are supplied with at least 1.5 m connection cable and three-pin plug - suitable for any socket (230 volts).
The wall bracket incl. mounting hardware is included - you can decide for yourself: Thermostat and connecting cable either left or right.
All radiators are available in the following equipment versions:
- FlexiSmart (with App-compatible display controller*)
- FlexiComfortApp (with X3D wireless control** and optional interface / Web connector*** for app control)